Monday, January 18, 2010

Wedding Expo

So I went to the Outer Banks Wedding Expo over January 9-10th. It was pretty overwhelming, not just because of the amount of vendors, but because of all the people! I even told my Mom that we were going to have to be aggresive because people were rude! The vendors were all really nice, and they really liked that fact that I was from Elizabeth City. I only needed to book a ceremony musician, DJ, flowers, and look into places to get makeup and hair done. There were so many northern people! I even asked Nannette about it and she said she does weddings for people from New York and New Jersey all the time! She said she thinks it is very expensive up there, so they come down to the Outer Banks to get married because the beach is nicer. I also figured out that you can get back to Raleigh by driving through Manteo and it only takes 3 hours from Kill Devil Hills (where the High School is, where the Wedding Expo was)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment