Monday, January 25, 2010

Bridesmaid Dresses!

This past weekend, I went and found the bridesmaid dress that I had picked out from online! I went to the Bridal Gallery at Mac Gregor in Cary. Liz also finished the Save-the-Date pictures for the magnets! I will order them this week and they look awesome! She created a logo for Rich and I. This was more difficult that ever because I don't like our monogram - it spells aAr (like a pirate), she couldn't put R&A because that is Rich's name, we can't just use A because then it would look like everything was all about me and nothing about him. We finally had to go with A&R because that is just about the only safe option besides writing out our full names! Hopefully I will be registering for gifts the first weekend in February. I still need to pick out wedding invitations. I will keep everyone updated!

The bridesmaid's dresses were found on dessy.com and they are by After 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment