Thursday, December 17, 2009

Frustrating!

So I am having a very frustrating week. The place where I wanted the ceremony to be held decided that it is too many people and they won't allow us to have it there. Also, the preacher I wanted, Dr. Head, the one who baptized me can't marry us. I wrote him this really sweet note since he is retired now, but he had already committed to a revival and even called that church to get out of it (which is so sweet)! But, of course, they have scheduled their homecoming that weekend as well and he can't possibly get out of it. At least I did get the linens done this week from Metro and the only major thing I have left is flowers. I did get the cake and photographer when I went down to the beach a couple of weekends ago. Oh yeah! I also finished my exams, which means I put our engagement pictures up on facebook! Check them out when you get a chance. Save the Date magnets will be coming soon!

1 comment: